The Timberborn Console Commands and Cheats is a list of commands that can be used in the game.
The timberborn cheat engine is a console command and cheat tool that allows players to use cheats in the game.
Even if you don’t have to worry about pesky humans destroying things along the way, building a solid beaver colony in Timberborn is no easy task. Between floods, droughts, and resource shortages, the city builder demands that you pay close attention to a variety of factors, which is why having console commands and hacks on hand is always beneficial.
Timberborn’s console commands and cheats are hidden behind a developer console that is a little more difficult to find than some of its competitors. Despite the fact that it is accessible by default, pressing the tilde key will not cause it to appear. Instead, as Reddit user LHRCheshire discovered, the key sequence to play with abilities you shouldn’t have access to is Alt + Shift + Z/X.
Timberborn’s console commands and cheats will be displayed on the left side of the screen, one click away, after hitting the keys above and obtaining access to the developer console. So far, the choices are as follows:
- Restore – Restores the previously stored camera position.
- Save – Saves the current camera position.
- FOV (Field of Vision) – a camera setting that reduces the field of view.
- Camera: FOV + – Extends the field of view of the camera.
- Camera: Free mode – Allows you to use the camera for anything you want.
- Move clip plane farther away from camera – Moves the clip plane further away from the camera.
- Move clip plane closer to camera – Brings the clip plane closer to the camera.
- Lowers the camera by moving the target down.
- Move the camera around. ‘Raise the camera to the target’ – ‘Raises the camera to the target’
- Dump Mesh Metrics – Uncertain Effects
- Highlight resource reproduction hotspots – Uncertain consequences
- Kill 30% of the population – This will kill 30% of your beavers (you monster)
- Kill chosen beaver [ DEL] – Kills the beaver that is highlighted.
- Metrics: Reset – Uncertain effects
- Metrics: Write to disk – Uncertain effects
- Toggle fog – Turns fog on and off in the sky.
- Soil moisture: reset – Resets the moisture level in the soil.
- x30  – 30 times the game’s pace
-  Speed x99 – 99 times the game speed
- Drought toggle – Enables or cancels drought.
- Toggle GC – Uncertain effects
- Toggle models: Beavers – Turns on/off beaver models.
- Toggle models: Buildings – Turns on/off buildings.
- Models: Natural Resources – Turns on/off natural resources.
- Toggle models: Terrain – Turns on/off terrain.
- Toggle models: Water – Turns on/off the water.
- Toggle nav mesh – Unknown effects
- Water simulation: Reset simulation – Removes water from water sources and re-generates it.
- Water simulation: Reset speed – Resets the speed of the water simulation.
- x10 – a tenfold increase in the speed of water simulation
- Water simulation is x3 – 3 times quicker.
Aside from the previously mentioned Timberborn console commands and hacks, you also get access to a few additional buttons that allow you to spawn beavers, install water sources, ruins, or obstacles, quickly finish a construction, and remove different items from the area.
So far, we’ve learned about Timberborn console commands and cheats. Visit our page on how to use the water dump for additional information about the game.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The the forest cheats ps4 is a console command that allows players to use cheats in the game.
- valheim raise skill command
- subnautica cheat codes