The final English dub cast for the Pokémon anime has been revealed, including Ash Ketchum, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and more!
The when will gintama the final release in america is an anime series that has been airing on Japanese television since 2006. It is now finally coming to the United States.
The English dub cast for Gintama: The Very Final, the anime’s final film, has been announced! Hideaki Sorachi’s original manga series may have ended a long time ago (with some hilarious fake-out closing jokes, of course), but the franchise was given one more big send-off in the shape of a special feature film. This last film was released in Japan earlier this year and was so popular that it briefly overtook Demon Slayer: Mugen Train at the box office. It’s now on its way to North America!
Eleven Arts earlier said that the film has been licensed for an official English release and that it would be released in cinemas later this fall. The English dub version of the film will have its world premiere at New York Comic Con on October 9th for a limited group of fans in attendance. Eleven Arts has announced the cast of Gintama: The Very Final’s English dub in honor of the upcoming debut. The dub cast includes several familiar names from the last English dub release, directed by Kyle Colby Jones.
Are you ready to meet Gintama THE VERY FINAL’s English dub cast?
Gintoki Sakata is played by Michael Daingerfield.’s voice Shinpachi Shimura’s voice is provided by Cole Howard. Kagura is played by Jocelyne Loewen.’s voice https://twitter.com/ptdOkLKIDL
September 21, 2021 ELEVEN ARTS (@ELEVEN ARTS)
The following is a breakdown of the English dub cast for Gintama: The Very Final:
- Michael Daingerfield as Gintoki Sakata
- Shinpachi Shimura is played by Cole Howard.
- Jocelyne Loewen as Kagura
- Shoyo Yoshida/Utsuro is played by Adam Gibbs.
- Kotaro Katsura is played by Joe Daniels.
- Shinsuke Takasugi is played by Kyle Colby Jones.
- Tae Shimura is played by Elissa Cuellar.
- Isao Kondo is played by David Wald.
- Tatsuma Sakamoto is played by Jeremy Gee.
- Toshiro Hijikata is played by Blake Shepard.
- Sogo Okita is played by Clint Bickham.
- Taizo Hasegawa is played by Andrew Love.
- Tama is played by Luci Christian.
- Tamako is played by Cat Thomas.
- Kyubei Yagyu is played by Brittney Karbowski.
- Hitsugi is played by Stephen Fenley.
- Katakuriko Matsudaira is played by Ty Mahany.
- Ayame Sarutobi is played by Carli Mosier.
- Umibozu is played by John Gremillion.
- Shelley Calene-Otose Black
- Tsukuyo is played by Taylor Fono.
- Kamui is played by Greg Ayres.
- Henpeita Takechi is played by George Manley.
- Soyo Tokugawa is played by Juliet Simmons.
- Gintoki Sepia is played by James Belcher.
- Gintoki Austere is played by Carl Masterson.
- John Swasey as Abuto
- Catherine is played by Luci Christian.
- Tendoshu Chief Chris Rager
Gintama: The Very Final will be released in English dubbed and subtitled cinemas in North America on November 21st and 22nd. “This is the real conclusion,” Eleven Arts said of the film. The countdown to annihilation has started! Everyone will band together to recover an Edo that is under severe danger! Earth is approaching its darkest hours, and the Odd Jobs must band together to rescue it from an extraterrestrial threat. Gintoki, Takasugi, and Katsura are old friends who are working hard to achieve their own goals, but they are up against someone with whom they have a bleak history: Utsuro, an alternative personality of their previous teacher and mentor, Shoyu.
This eternal monster was created by Altana, the energy that powers all worlds, and has regenerated many times until becoming Utsuro, the ultimate foe… And he plans to bring the whole planet down in order to put an end to his own existence. Gintoki and the others set out to satisfy their instructor Shoyo’s desires while also foiling Utsuro’s intentions. Shinpachi, Kagura, the Shinsengumi, Kabuki District residents, and even old foes will join them in their battle. Takasugi struggles for his life as Utsuro’s strength increases. Is Gintoki going to be able to put a stop to it all?!”
What are your thoughts on Gintama: The Very Final’s English dub cast? Will you be seeing it in cinemas later this Fall? Let us know what you think in the comments section! You may also contact me directly on Twitter @Valdezology for all things animation and other fun stuff!
The gintama: the final netflix is a parody of the popular anime series, Gintama. It was created by Crunchyroll and Netflix.
- when will gintama: the final release worldwide
- gintama the final theater
- gintama: the final english release
- gintama the final tmdb
- gintama: the final box office