With the release of FIFA 22, PC gamers are looking for ways to improve their frame rates. The game’s graphics settings can be adjusted, but what are the best settings for a smooth gameplay?
FIFA 22 is a soccer game released by EA Sports in September, 2018. The best graphic settings for fifa 21 pc are the best graphics settings that can boost FPS when playing this game.
- AMD FX-9370 / Core i5-4570 or higher CPU
- 12 GB RAM
- Windows 10 64-Bit OS
- Radeon R9 290 or better / GeForce GTX 760 Ti or better VIDEO CARD
- SHADER PIXEL: 5.0
- SHADER VERTEX: 5.0
- 2048 MB DEDICATED VIDEO RAM
Tested on my system specifications
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor
- NVIDIA GTX 1660 [6GB] graphics card
- XPG DDR4 3000MHz [32GB] memory
- 500GB M.2 SSD storage
- Windows 10 64-bit operating system
- HyperX Cloud Stinger, RK84 Keyboard, MSI Optix G241 as peripherals
Launch FIFA 22 from the desktop to modify the game’s settings. On the next page, you’ll have three options: Play, Game Settings, and Exit. To make these modifications, go to game settings and select:
- This should always be set to your monitor’s native resolution (s). It’s 1920×1080 for me, therefore that’s what I set as my resolution.
- Rendering Quality: This refers to the rendered game’s visuals, texture, and overall visual quality. I use High as my settings for the setup I described before.
- MSAA Options: This option controls the game’s anti-aliasing features. For this version of FIFA, I utilized 2x MSAA. It works great for me and helps me get rid of the screen’s irritating jagged edges.
- Put the FPS to No Limits unless you have an old machine that varies a lot in terms of frames (in which case, set it to 60FPS Locked). At the aforementioned settings, this will give you the maximum fps available for the game.
Here’s a video that shows some gameplay when altering the controls to just use keyboards and the FPS for the aforementioned settings:
As you can see from the resolution of my monitors, my aim was to achieve at least 80+ FPS for the mentioned setup at 1080p.
FPS Results and Suggestions
I was achieving an average of 110+ FPS with the aforementioned settings and additional windows settings I’ll share below. In graphically demanding situations, the frame rate dropped to 88FPS, which was hardly perceptible. The game went well for the most part, with no glitches. As I expected from an EA game, FIFA 22 is nicely optimized. If you have a medium to low-end machine, such as a 1050TI with 16GB RAM and an I3 8100 or anything similar, I strongly suggest you to play the game at Medium Quality. To achieve the optimum FPS, anything less than a 1050TI should run the game with MSAA turned off.
If you’re experiencing stuttering or too many FPS spikes when playing competitive or recreational games, I suggest setting the FPS to 60. If you’re a KB player like me who prefers not to use a controller, you may also follow the steps I took to modify my settings for Keyboard Only. Other bindings will be shown in future articles and/or movies.
Performance Options in Windows
- NVIDIA Performance Mode: Make sure the mode is set to Performance in the NVIDIA Control Panel. To do so, right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose NVIDIA Control Panel from the drop-down menu. Now choose “change 3D picture parameters with preview” from the drop-down menu. Now click on performance and choose the choices that say utilize my preference emphasizing:.
- A similar configuration may be made for AMD cards as well. I’m not going to mention those settings since I don’t have one yet. However, I have a few friends that use them and swear by them. As a result, I urge you to do the same.
- Windows Appearance and Performance Modifications: Open this title by typing it into the Windows search box. Set the option to Adjust for optimal performance under the tab visual effects. Your desktop will not be attractive after this, but it will aid in improving general PC performance as well as FIFA 22 performance.
- Turning off unnecessary overlays: If you’re having trouble with FPS, particularly if you’re using a low-end machine, I recommend turning off all overlays. NVIDIA Shadowplay, Steam, Origin, Epic, and other backdrop overlays are examples of this. This will assist you in obtaining those additional frames per second.
That concludes our article about FIFA 22 PC’s Best In-Game and Windows Settings. Please let me know how you’re enjoying the game in the comments. Please use the same method to inform me of your ideas and/or concerns. Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I’ll be adding more FIFA 22 content to the site soon, so stay tuned. In addition, we have a YouTube channel where we post the most recent gaming footage. If you’re interested, have a look at these. Have a fantastic day!
The how to change fifa 21 graphics settings is a guide that will teach you how to increase the FPS on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make my FIFA graphics better on PC?
The graphics settings in FIFA 19 are not as extensive as they were in previous versions of the game. You can adjust the field size, texture quality, and weather to your liking.
How do I increase my FIFA 20 FPS?
There are a few ways to increase your FPS in FIFA 20. One way is to adjust the settings on your PC, which can be found here. Another way is to use an Xbox controller and change the button mapping for it.
What graphics settings affect FPS the most?
The graphics settings that affect FPS the most are resolution, texture quality, and anti-aliasing.
- fifa 21 best graphics settings
- fifa 21 best graphics settings ps4
- best fifa 21 settings pc
- best graphics settings for fifa 14 pc
- fifa 21 frame rate ps5