MFC120u.dll is a DLL file that is required for the Microsoft Word program to run properly. This error can occur when the file has been deleted or moved from its original location.
The mfc120u.dll download microsoft is a file that is missing from your computer and causes the MFC120u.dll Missing Error. This error can be fixed by downloading the file from Microsoft’s website.
The entire content of the missing mfc120u.dll problem is as follows:
Because mfc120u.dll is missing from your computer, the application can’t start. To solve the issue, try reinstalling the application.
The code cannot be executed because mfc120u.dll is missing. This issue may be resolved by reinstalling the application.
It typically happens when you try to open a certain application. If you encounter this problem, don’t panic. You may correct it using one of the ways listed below. Simply try each of these techniques one at a time until you discover one that works.
Method 1: Get the mfc120u.dll file and install it. Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package (method 2).. Method 3: Make use of the System File Checker utility. Method 5: Scan for viruses and malware. Method 4: Reinstall the application
Method 1: Get the mfc120u.dll file and install it.
You may manually download and install the mfc120u.dll file to solve the mfc12u.dll file missing problem. You may do so by using DLL-files.com Client.
With the DLL-files.com Client, you can simply download the mfc120u.dll file and install it on your computer. There’s no need to double-check your Windows version. You also don’t have to be concerned about downloading the incorrect files.
1) On your computer, download and install the DLL-files.com Client.
2) Open the application and search for “mfc120u.dll” in the search box, then click the Search for DLL File button.
3) Go to the mfc120u.dll link and click it.
4) Select Install from the drop-down menu. To install the file, you’ll be asked to purchase a license key and register the software.
Continue to attempt Method 2 if Method 1 doesn’t work for you.
Method 2: Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 includes the file mfc120u.dll. The mfcu120u.dll missing problem will occur if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package is damaged or missing. You may try reinstalling the package to resolve the issue. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 download page.
2) Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
3) Choose the version to download that corresponds to your Windows version.
If you’re using a 32-bit version of Windows, you just need to install the redistributable package’s 32-bit version, so choose vc redist.x86.exe.
If you’re using a 64-bit version of Windows, you’ll need to choose both vc redist.x64.exe and vc redist.x86.exe to install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the redistributable package.
4) The package will be downloaded to your computer once you click the Next button.
5) To install the software, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
6) When you’re finished, restart your computer and see whether the problem persists.
Continue to attempt Method 3 if Method 2 doesn’t work for you.
Method 3: Make use of the System File Checker utility.
Check for any damaged or missing system files using the Windows built-in System File Checker program. The program will restore any files that have been corrupted or gone missing if there are any.
Here’s how to use the program:
1) To open the Run box, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time on your keyboard.
2) To launch Command Prompt as administrator, type “cmd” into the Run box, then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter at the same time.
3) Type the following command at the command prompt, then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
sfc /scannow sfc /scannow sfc /s
The “sfc /scannow” command will scan all of your system files, including protected system files, and will automatically replace any damaged files. The procedure may take a long time. Close the Command Prompt window only after the verification is 100% complete. After the procedure is completed, the outcome will be shown.
Method 4: Uninstall and reinstall the software
Reinstalling the application may aid in the re-registration of the.dll and the resolution of the problem. To reinstall the software and check whether it works, follow the instructions below.
To begin, remove the application from your computer.
1) Select Apps and Features from the Start menu button in the bottom left corner of the desktop.
2) In the search box, type the name of the application. The application will then appear beneath the search box.
3) Select the program’s name and select Uninstall. To remove the application, follow the on-screen instructions.
Second, reinstall the software by downloading and installing it again. Then check to see if the problem persists.
Method 5: Run a virus/malware scan
Your computer may be infected with a virus or malware, causing the mfc120u.dll file to be missing. To check whether the issue may be addressed, perform a virus/malware scan of your whole system using your antivirus/antimalware software.
If you’re not sure what software to trust, the well-known MalwareBytes program may be your best bet. Download MalwareBytes from this link and run a scan on your computer right now.
With the methods above, you should be able to resolve the mfc120u.dll file missing problem. Please leave a remark below if you have any queries. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the easiest fix for a missing DLL error?
The easiest fix for a missing DLL error is to download the latest version of Windows 10 and try again.
How do I fix missing DLL errors?
This is a common issue that many people run into. If you are getting an error like this, try reinstalling your Beat Saber game and then redownloading the dll file from here.
What is Mfc120u?
Mfc120u is a type of mouse.
- throttlestop mfc120u dll missing
- msvcr120.dll missing
- mfc120.dll missing windows 10 64 bit
- microsoft visual c++ 2013
- mfc120u dll missing coreldraw